Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Crazy Wack Job of a Summer. The Epic Tale, as Told by Meredith Murphree.

Please read Angela's blog, So Now You Now (that was a link) first. It will fill in all of those confusing little blanks I will leave you in my story. Angela is my sister for those of you who forgo


June 2011-


  • My 5 and 6 year old nieces, Grace and Lily, arrive the day scholl is let out for summer. The next day, I am let out of school and every thing is a happy, fun, party ball.

  • A weeklater, Grace and Lily leave and I go with Dad to take them home to Oklahoma.

  • I stay the weekend in OKC with Angela while Dad is singing in Waco, TX.

  • Dad comes back on Sunday night and we are to leave on Monday morning. When Dad gets back at midnight, Angela wakes up and fills him in on a story that you all can read on her blog (see link above).

  • One week later, I take a road trip with Mom to Utah to see reletives. Meaanwhile, Angela is on a cruise (see above link). So on Our way back from Utah, Mom gets a call from Dad saying that we need to pick up Grace and Lily. So, we're in the middle of freaking Kansas and there is a highway, in the middle of freaking Kansas, that goes straight down to OKC.

  • Grace and Lily's 2nd visit ends, we take them back, blah, blah, blah.

July 2011



  • I go on vacation to St.Louis.

  • One week later, I have to help Dad set up for The Festival of Faith and the Arts at church.

  • Angela is performing in all three of the shows in the festival. She comes up with her two dogs, Grace and Lily.

  • I win 1st and 3rd in my division of the festival's art show.

  • Angela and "The Gang," go back to OKC.

  • The children plus two extra dogs is not a good stress combo for my cat. So, Tiger then pees blood.

  • We take Tiger to the vet ant the vet gives us seditives and pain killers for my poor kitty.

  • I give Tiger his meds and he went all "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" on us. Witch was a little funny in the middle of summer when you're bored. He walked and acted drunk, by the way.

August 2011



  • Angela and her "entorage," come back for a week for opera rehursal. Also, two of the sigers in the opera were staying at our house at the same time. if you were a fan of the show, "Full House," you would have LOVED this.

  • I go to a Chicago concert that was awesome.

  • Obi got to old and had to be put down. Just so you know, Obi wasn't born, he was created with the Earth. "... and God said, 'Let there be Obi!' "

  • Jacqui got a new cat and named him Wedge. No, she does not have an obsession with simple machines.

  • I wrote a letter to the Editor- in- cheif of Teen Vogue.

  • I started the 7th grade.

THE END


I just love summer, don't you?




No comments:

Post a Comment