Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Absolute Longest Week in the History of Ever

Happy October!!!! According to my mental book, I can now officially allow myself to say that it is fall outside. Yay!
Here is my week-
I moved to a different house last weekend. You could say it was a semi- high stress situation.
Then I went back to school on Monday. So, I come home from school, the night passes and it's like 10:30 or something and I go to brush my teeth before bed. I put the toothpaste on the tooth brush and look up in the mirror at my refection only to find that there is a GIANT FREAKING SPIDER (it was at least the size of a half dollar) on my right sleeve. There was a slight moment where my thought process went something like this:
"Holy Mother Mary!! There is a spider on my arm!! It looks like a Brown Recluse! Their bites make holes in your skin! I hope this spider didn't bite me! Holy Crap! It looks bigger than it did a second ago! " Cue my screams. My new neighbors probably think I am dead now. Long story short, the spider is now deceased.
The next day I woke up and my throat hurt. I figured that it was the result of me bloody murder the night before. So school lets out, I go home and feel like a piece of dog crap. my mom was home and she told me to take my temperature. 100.2. Yay! A fever.
By Wednesday my throat was worse. I stayed home from school.
On Thursday, my throat was so bad I could hardly talk. I went to the doctor and they took my height, weight, and blood pressure and then they stuck a giant mutant Q-Tip down my throat. They then ran tests on it. The doctor told me that I had strep throat. I have pills now.
Then Friday came and I stayed home again.
And that brings us to today, Saturday.
On a completely different subject, I got a dress the Wednesday before last. It has a white background and pink hydrangeas with charcoal gray leaves all over it. The silhouette is very 1970's. It is a maxi dress with ruffles at the bottom and a ruffle at the neck line that forms the sleeves and it is cinched in at the waist. The dress is from White House Black Market and the retail price was $198! I got it from a friend of one of my mom's coworkers for (get this!) $48!!! Jealous right?
Anyway, I also discovered this pre-college program from Parsons University ( which has one of the top fashion design programs in the nation) and this program offers a course in fashion design! Awesome!
I have nothing else to say now. Have fun in the blogosphere, blogreaders!

No comments:

Post a Comment